NOTE: The instructions below are for computers used primarily by one individual only. To obtain a copy of Microsoft Office for use on shared workstations, in labs, etc., faculty and staff should request a copy of Office 2019 instead.
1) Sign in to Office.com on your Windows PC.
2) Click Install Office.
3) Click Office 365 apps. This will start the download for the installation file.
4) Once the installation file is fully downloaded, open the file. This is normally located in your "Downloads" folder.
5) Click Next.
6) If you agree to the licensing terms, click Accept.
7) Click Next.
8) Click Next.
9) Choose how you would like your installation of Microsoft Office to look, and then click Next.
10) If you would like to view a quick introduction on what is new in Office, click Take a look. Otherwise, click No thanks to proceed.
11) Once the installation is complete, click All done.
Microsoft Office 365 for Windows has been downloaded and installed on your computer.