Introduction to Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 (O365) is an online office and software/services suite available to TTUS and TTU faculty, staff, and students through Office.com. O365 offers access to various services and software built around the Microsoft Office platform.
For more information about Office 365 please see the links/descriptions below:
- Email - TechMail is the official ttu.edu email service for TTU faculty, staff, and students. TechMail is powered by Microsoft's Exchange Online and Outlook; it provides advanced email, shared calendaring, contacts, 100 GB for email storage, and other productivity features.
- Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise - TTU's Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise subscription means you always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Skype for Business, Access, and more. Each user can install Office on five PCs or Macs, five tablets, and five phones. (The licensing is not affected by whether the device is your personally owned device or whether it is owned by TTU.)
- Office for mobile devices - Full access to Microsoft Office mobile apps for Android, iOS, and iPadOS.
- Office on the web - With Office on the web, you can create, edit, and share your Office files from any browser.
- OneDrive for Business - OneDrive for Business is 1 TB of free online storage available to faculty, staff, and students. Use OneDrive for Business to save documents, photos, videos, and other files and access them from any computer or mobile device. You can also share those files with friends/colleagues and even collaborate on content together.
TIP: Office.com provides how-to articles, tips, training courses, templates, clip art, stock photos and media, add-ins for Microsoft Office programs, productivity-enhancing tools, and web-based services to help you get the most out of Office 365.
For information about the exact licensing plans for O365 made available to you by the TTU IT Division, please visit Microsoft Office 365 licensing plans at TTU.
For more information on how each of the services work together, you may visit https://app.jumpto365.com. Please note that this resource is not created or maintained by Texas Tech University or Microsoft.