You may be redirected to this solution when visiting a page on one of the following websites:
One of the following may be true:
- The path in your browser's address bar may not be correct.
- For MyWeb sites, it may have been less than 10 minutes since the site owner activated their MyWeb service.
- For MyWeb sites, the service was deactivated because the site owner did not respond to a renewal notification.
1) Make sure you typed the correct address for the website.
2) It can take up to 10 minutes for a MyWeb account to be accessible after the owner activates it at https://eraider.ttu.edu. If it has been less than 10 minutes since the account owner activated their MyWeb service, wait until the site becomes active and try again.
3) The site owner should look in their TechMail account for an email from Renewals <email@example.com> with a subject of "Renewal Notification for MyWeb Site" to see if they received a notice about the site expiring. The email body will contain the site expiration date. If they received a notice and the expiration date has not passed, they may click the link/button in the email to renew. If the date has passed, the site was deleted and the owner will need to activate MyWeb service again.
You should be able to view the requested website.