Click on Finder. From the menu bar, click Go and then Connect to Server. Type in the path for your RaiderDrive and click Connect.
NOTE: If you are off the TTU campus or in the TTU residence halls, you will need to establish a TTUnet VPN connection.
1) Click on the Finder icon in the Dock.
2) From the menu bar, click Go and then Connect to Server.
3) If you are on macOS 10.12 or newer, type smb://myweb.ttu.edu/users/your_eRaider_username and click Connect.
TIP: Click the plus (+) button to add the path to your Favorite Servers so you will not have to type the address in the future.
If you are on macOS 10.11 or older, type cifs://myweb.ttu.edu/users/your_eRaider_username and click Connect.
4) If you are prompted for credentials, select Registered User and type your eRaider username and password. Then, click Connect.
- Name: your_eRaider_username
- Password: your eRaider password
5) Finder will open a window to your MyWeb files.
You can publish your website by dropping your files into this folder. Any files or folders moved or copied to the "myweb" folder will be readable by the public over the Web. You can create/edit files here to modify your website. Any files you delete from here will be unrecoverable.
The name of the home page required is one of the following:
The Web server will look for the file names in the order listed above. The file name is case sensitive. If you rename your home page file to one of these file names, then the page should show up when you go to your website"s URL. Be sure you have your home page in the root directory of your account.