Open the "Run" window and type in \\myweb.ttu.edu\users\your_eRaider_username. Click OK, and then sign in using your eRaider credentials.
NOTE: If you are off the TTU campus or in the TTU residence halls, you will need to establish a TTUnet VPN connection.
Ensure your device has Network Discovery enabled, which can be enabled by opening File Explorer, clicking on Network, and then clicking on the dialogue prompt that comes up and enabling it. If, instead of a dialogue prompt, the Network tab shows available devices, then Network Discovery is already enabled.
1) Open the Run dialog box.
2) Type the file path for your MyWeb and click OK. Use the format: \\myweb.ttu.edu\users\your_eRaider_username.
NOTE: You can also use \\myweb\users\your_eRaider_username as the file path in File Explorer.
3) If you are prompted for credentials, type your eRaider username and password, and click OK.
- Username: ttu\your_eRaider_username
- Password: your eRaider password
1) Open Windows Explorer.
2) Navigate to \\myweb\uesrs\eRaiderusername (e.g. \\myweb\users\rred).
Option 3 - Mapping the drive
1) Follow the solution on how to map a drive in Windows 10. In step 6, use \\myweb\uesrs\eRaiderusername for the folder location.
An Explorer window will open to your web space.
You can publish your website by dropping your files into this folder. Any files or folders placed in the "myweb" folder will be readable over the Web by anyone. You can create/edit files here to modify your website. Any files you delete from here will be unrecoverable.
The name of the home page required is one of the following:
The Web server will look for the file names in the order listed above. The file name is case sensitive. If you rename your home page file to one of these file names, then the page should show up when you go to your website"s URL at either http://myweb.ttu.edu/your_eRaider_username or http://www.myweb.ttu.edu/your_eRaider_username. Be sure you have your home page in the root directory of your account and not in a sub-folder.