No one at Texas Tech University or from anywhere else should ask for your password.
What you need before beginning
- An eRaider set-up code: If you do not have a set-up code, check your non-Texas Tech email account(s) for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org or from the Texas Tech staff member who manually authorized your account. (Try looking in your junk/spam folder if it is not in your inbox.)
- A phone number capable of receiving either SMS text messages or automated voice calls.
TIP: If you could not locate a set-up code, it is possible that your account is already set up. Try following the "Forgot Password" process to try setting a new password. If that does not work, you may contact IT Help Central by telephone to obtain a set-up code.
Set up your account
1) Browse to https://eraider.ttu.edu and click Set-Up Account.
2) Type the requested information and click Confirm.
4) If your account was manually authorized by a staff member rather than automatically authorized by Banner/eRaider processes, you may need to manually specify your biographical information. If prompted for this information, type it carefully and click Continue.
5) The eRaider setup screen will ask for contact information which will only be used to help you reset the password in the future or to alert you of account activity. Specify a contact phone number and an alternate email address, and then click Continue.
NOTE: You must specify a contact phone number in order to proceed. If you do not have a non-TTU phone number, check this list of other options.
6) The eRaider system will send verification codes to the contact sources that you specified in the previous step. Check the phone you specified and your alternate email account to locate the code(s) sent to you. Type the code(s) into the appropriate fields on the eRaider setup screen and click Continue.
7) Type a password of your choice which conforms to the requirements. Then, click Continue.
NOTE: You will not be presented with the password again, so type a password that you can remember.
8) Review and approve your information for submission. Click Complete Account Set-Up.
Account setup is now complete. Wait up to 30 minutes for your account to be finalized. After waiting 30 minutes, you should be able to sign in and access eRaider-authenticated services.